Resorts World Bimini Cruise
Trailer / Caravan
Multiple Routes/Different Return
Resorts World Bimini Cruise
Choose the day or the night cruise for an experience you'll never forget!
Safe & easy booking
Book your cruise quickly and easily with AFerry!
You'll love your Bimini cruise!
Casinos, sandy beaches, amazing food. You really can't say no!
Whether you choose the Bimini day cruise or the Bimini night cruise, you'll have the time of your life!
Enjoy a day of endless possibilities with a Bimini day cruise from Miami to Bimini and back. You'll spend the day at the World's First Cruise Destination Resort. You start when you board the luxury Bimini Superfast - the fastest cruise ship in the Americas. You'll enjoy world-class service, you'll find multiple restaurants and bars and panoramic vistas of the Caribbean. When you arrive on the island, things will only get better. Read below for full details.
Resorts World Bimini Cruise Video
Bimini day cruise
- 9:00am -- Depart from Miami port
- 11:30 - 12:30pm -- Harbour Cruise (ship to shore)
- 12:30 - 3:30pm -- Resorts World Bimini
- 3:30 - 4:30pm -- Harbour Cruise (shore to ship)
- 7:00pm -- Arrive at Miami port
Please note that a passport is required and you must be in Miami port by 7:30am.
Bimini night cruise
- 10:00pm -- Depart from Miami port
- Cruise at sea
- 4:00am -- Arrive at Miami port
On board the cruise ship:
What you'll find on board:
- World-class casino gaming with tables and hot slots!
- 6 restaurants and bars with delicious food and beverages
- On-board entertainment and games
- The Captain's bridge tour. Ask at reception for details. Kids go free!
There's also very convenient and safe parking facilities at the Port of Miami.
Resorts World Bimini Cruise Sailing Information & Ferry Times
Sorry, we don't have any sailing information or timetables at the moment. This might be because this route is seasonal or we don't sell it at the moment. For a wide range of alternatives, see our ferry routes page.
All Resorts World Bimini Super Fast Reviews
31 January 2014Loved every second
Miami to Day Cruise with Resorts World Bimini Super Fast
We were in Miami for a week so we'd thought we'd do this mini cruise - a chance to go "international" too. I was worried that the focus would be too much on gambling but you needn't worry. There's plenty to do if you don't fancy spending your time in front of a slot machine. You do need your passport and you have to get their early but a really great day. Our crossing was smooth thank God. Food onboard was great -of course American size portions! But be warned you'll be knackered when you get back! So plan something light for the next day if you can! All in all, I'd say this was one of the highlights of our holiday (aka vacation!).
Review by Michael and Melinda Wilkins, Couple.
On Bimini island:
What you'll find:
- Miles of sandy white beaches, turquoise waters and a serene lagoon
- Swimming pools for all the family
- Historic Alice Town with shops featuring island favourites
- The world's best sport fishing grounds
- Activities including water sports. Snorkelling, cycling, kayaking & more!
- Diving and exploration excursions
- Ernest Hemingway's home where he wrote "Islands in the Stream"
- Two world class casinos
- The Martin Luther King Memorial in Mangrove Park
With so much to offer, why not book your Miami-Bimini cruise right now? Booking is always simple and easy with AFerry!