Bimini day cruise
- 9:00am -- Depart from Miami port
- 11:30 - 12:30pm -- Harbour Cruise (ship to shore)
- 12:30 - 3:30pm -- Resorts World Bimini
- 3:30 - 4:30pm -- Harbour Cruise (shore to ship)
- 7:00pm -- Arrive at Miami port
Please note that a passport is required and you must be in Miami port by 7:30am.
Bimini night cruise
- 10:00pm -- Depart from Miami port
- Cruise at sea
- 4:00am -- Arrive at Miami port
On board the cruise ship:
What you'll find on board:
- World-class casino gaming with tables and hot slots!
- 6 restaurants and bars with delicious food and beverages
- On-board entertainment and games
- The Captain's bridge tour. Ask at reception for details. Kids go free!
There's also very convenient and safe parking facilities at the Port of Miami.
On Bimini island:
What you'll find:
- Miles of sandy white beaches, turquoise waters and a serene lagoon
- Swimming pools for all the family
- Historic Alice Town with shops featuring island favourites
- The world's best sport fishing grounds
- Activities including water sports. Snorkelling, cycling, kayaking & more!
- Diving and exploration excursions
- Ernest Hemingway's home where he wrote "Islands in the Stream"
- Two world class casinos
- The Martin Luther King Memorial in Mangrove Park
With so much to offer, why not book your Miami-Bimini cruise right now? Booking is always simple and easy with AFerry!